Thursday, April 30, 2009

Auntie Sarah's visit

I thought I'd put up a few photos from Auntie Sarah's visit. We don't get to visit with Sarah all that often, given that we're on opposite coasts. So, we really look forward to when Sarah's job with the Avon Walk brings her back east.




Jonas helping Sarah get all ready for the next leg to her trip: Washington, D.C. He's making a series of declarations about what she's going to need. They all sound relatively similar, "DAH.... dah.... DAH!"




Jonas loves his Auntie Sarah, who's way more fun than Mommy. We went for walks and long, hot car rides, and played with Ginger. And Jonas would add that he listened to Mommy and Auntie Sarah talk, and talk, and talk. What else is new?




I wish I had taken a few more pics of these two, but I pulled "a total Mom" and didn't even get my camera out until 10 minutes before Sarah had to go. July... I promise, Sarah, in July I will take lots of good photos. :-)

No comments: